- 1 bell pepper (red) or ½ green and ½ red; should be sliced
- 1 cup properly chopped fresh broccoli
- 12 oz noodles (rice)
- Pepper (black) and salt; to taste
- ½ cup of broth made of chicken
- 3 tablespoons of oil of some fresh vegetable
- 2 tablespoons of any ketchup
- Oil of sesame; only few drizzles
- 1 lb 2 medium sized boneless & skinless breasts of chicken; it should be sliced into strips of bite size
- 1 tablespoon of shredded and completely peeled ginger (fresh)
- 4 ounces of Portobello or shiitake mushroom; should be sliced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of sauce of say
You are definitely going to live this recipe which can be made in half an hour with rice noodles and chicken. This is delicious dinner stuff in no time.
- Bring a pan which is medium in size with water (salted) to boil. After this, add all noodles and cook all of them on a medium flame for 3 mins, or until they become enough tender. Drain this and properly stir it in just 1 tablespoon of oil of vegetable.
- In a large sized work or a skillet, heat oil of vegetable (2 tablespoons) over a high flame. And then season the obtained chicken very lightly with pepper and salt and then place it into the hot wok. Now, stir-fry it for around 4 mins. Remove the wok or skillet and then set it aside.
- Add peppers, mushrooms, broccoli and then sauté for 60 seconds. Then add all of the ginger to wok and then again stir-fry for 2 mins. In a bowl of mixing combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, chicken stock, and ketchup.
- Add noodles, the mixture of broth and chicken to skillet and then once again stir fry for 3 more mins. Immediately before serving the dish, drizzle the oil of sesame and season it as per taste with pepper and salt. Enjoy!
- You can use any type or flavor of ketchup as per your desire.
- The oil of sesame is not compulsory as such.
Don’t stir fry the chicken or any other ingredients for more than the instructed time.