- Fresh cucumbers 3 no. or ½ kg
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Mint leaves
- A quarter cup of milk (toned /untoned any)
- Yogurt (curd) 2 big spoon
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Black pepper crush
- Virgin olive oil
It is a good and refreshing drink for hot days and for party time, an easy preparation with a delicious result. Super healthy appetizers, and can go with any dish and any time you like your guest and family will love you for your cooking skills.
Try to Use Fresh Cucumbers
- Take 3 fresh cucumbers. Peel it very nicely, then cut off both side little bit (2 or 3 cms both side) cut in half long sidewise and then take all the seed from it with the help of small spoon cut into medium-small pieces. Then take some fresh mint leaves (15-20 medium size) and wash it, peel 2 medium cloves of garlic and you are ready to go.
- Take a blender and one by one add ingredients in it. Put cucumbers in the blender first, and then add mint leaves then garlic cloves. Start the blender- run it on high speed to get a good smooth paste.
- Put that mix in a medium-size bowl. Add 3 big spoons of yogurt in and mix it well till both come in same smoothness, add fresh lime juice 1 tbsp, then add salt to taste. Serve in small bowls and garnish with a pinch of black pepper and few drop virgin olive oil.
Keep it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before serving; you can add salt at the time serving so you can use it for 2 or 3 days.
- Do not blend cucumber mix and yogurt in a blender.
- Do not add water so it may make this soup watery.