- 1 fresh ripe banana
- 1-2 whole fresh deseeded dates
- 1 tablespoons of powder of cacao or unsweetened powder of cocoa
- 1 cup of unsweetened milk of almond or soy milk
- 1/2 cup of cubes of ice
Power pack your day of this chocolate banana smoothie made with smooth soy milk mixed with banana! Smoothies frequently aren’t too low calorie, yet they are made up with products of the soil, which are significantly preferable for you over a lot of different choices.
- In a food blender add ½ cups of fresh milk. Along with 1 fresh banana, 1 date, almonds (optional), powder of cocoa if desired you can also add some choco chips. And blend so that everything combines well till gets a smooth texture.
- Taste and change flavors – Include more banana or dates for increasing sweetness, cacao for the chocolate flavor. Then add cubes of ice and blend well. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings; serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
Smoothies are additionally an incredible alternative for a bite or a late-night treat. What’s more, this smoothie is vastly improved than anything.
- For extra richness and fun, fill with whipped cream and vivid sprinkles. Eating fruits of the soil fats is extremely vital and this smoothie is an incredible method to join them into your eating regimen.
- For making it more appealing or if want to serve it to kids add some chocolate syrup in the smoothie or in the serving glass.
- Can add some more dry fruits for extra crunch.
- You can also add some honey for some extra flavor.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
- Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.
- Don’t let the chocolate overpower the flavor try and add more bananas than coco.