Chocolate Brownie Recipe from Scratch
- Sugar that is granulated (2½ cups)
- Butter that is not salted (2½ sticks)
- Non-sweet powder of cocoa (1¾ cups)
- Salt of kosher (½ teaspoon)
- Large sized eggs (4)
- Flour for all purpose (1 cup)
- Powder for baking (2 teaspoons)
- Extract of vanilla (1 teaspoon)
These brownies are a delicious and easy dessert anyone can cook in little time. The result is great and you can serve it after dinner any day you feel like.
- Heat the oven at 325°F and put spray on this non-stick pan measuring 8 x 8 inches. Line this pan with parchment. Take a large sized bowl that is suitable for microwave and add sugar, butter, and powder of cocoa to it. Add these ingredients one by one after a minute and stir them well till it is fully smooth and melted. By now the texture should be warm and smooth when touched.
- Add the large sized eggs to this mix one by one and stir every time an egg is added. Now you need to stir these eggs in powder for baking and flour. Add vanilla to this mix and stir it as well.
- Take the pan prepared in Step 1 and transfer all of this batter to it. You now have to bake the brownies for 45 to 60 minutes or till the time the brownies are set. The brownies can be all set in the ends and will remain quite soft in the center.
- Lastly, wait for the brownies in the pan to cool off completely. Then take a cutting board and transfer these brownies to the board. Slice these brownies up in shapes of a cube and serve fresh!
- You can add crumbs of chocolate chips to your batter.
- You can use dark chocolate powder for a different set of the taste of chocolate.
- Do not preserve the brownies out of the refrigerator.
- Do not preserve for more than 24 hours.