Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Plain flour – 85gm
- Dark chocolate- 185gm
- White chocolate- 50gm
- Milk chocolate- 50gm
- Unsalted butter- 185gm
- Golden caster sugar-275gm
- Cocoa powder-40gm
- Large eggs – 3
The chocolate brownie is the dish when anyone hears its name will surely bring water to its mouth and it will surely make want to it and this recipe of chocolate brownie is also one of the best recipes there with the right amount of ingredients present in it. Chocolate brownies are also quick and easy to make which makes them easy for the person to make them and it is one of the favorite desserts to be enjoyed with the family or on any of the special occasion.
- Divide the unsalted butter into the pieces and pour into the medium-sized bowl. Now cut the dark chocolate into small pieces and drop it into the bowl. Put the bowl upon the small saucepan which shall be about quarter full and water and should not touch the bowl and then heat the butter and chocolate in the bowl until they are melted and mixing them well.
- Now remove the pan and cover the mixture with the foil paper. Then put it in the microwave for 2 min and then leave it in room temperature to cool down. Cut the white and milk chocolate into the small pieces.
- Pour down the cocoa powder and plain flour into the bowl through sieve avoids forming any lump in the mixture. Take a large bowl and break down 3 eggs into it and pour down and mix it well with electric mixer on the top speed and beat the eggs with it until it is thick and creamy.
- Mix the egg white and chocolate mixture well with the spatula slowly and it is needed to be done very slowly and gently. Again pour the cocoa powder and plain flour with the help of sieve in the mixture and then the mixture into the tin and spread it well
Put the whole mixture in the oven and bake it for 25 minutes. Cut it into small pieces and serve them well.
- Pre-heat the oven at the 350 degrees F.
- Use a rubber spatula for better mixing of the mixture.
- Bake at 176 degrees Celsius for best results.