- A mixture of brownie fudge (1 packet)
- Whole milk that is cold (2½ cups)
- Pudding mix made of vanilla (1 packet, 3.4 ounces)
- Pudding mix of chocolate that is white (1 packet, 3.3 ounces)
- Thawed frozen topping of whip (1 carton, 8 ounces)
- Healthy chopped bars of candy (3, 1.4 ounces)
This is a very rich and decadent sort of dessert that is very easy to make. A perfect treat who have an undying love for chocolate.
- Bake the brownies as per the instructions are given on the package. Preferably use a baking pan measuring 13 x 9 inches for this purpose. Once the brownies have baked, set aside and cool them on a rack of wire.
- Take a large sized bowl now and add milk to it. Beat this whole milk with pudding and make sure you bake them on low speed for about 2 minutes. Once done, keep this mixture aside for about 2 minutes until it is soft and completely set.
- Fold this mix in a whipped topping that has been thawed. Now you need to slice these brownies into cubes of 1 inch each.
- Place these brownies in a trifle bowl made of glass that measures 3 quarters. You can also opt for a serving dish. You need to cover half of the pudding and then repeat the layers. In the end, drizzle the chopped candy bars on the dish and serve!
- You can ditch the pudding of vanilla for cheesecake in the brownie.
- You can sprinkle the candy bars just moments before you serve the dish as these candy bars will start to melt on the layer of the pudding after a while and give a great taste.
- Do not preserve the dessert for any longer than 24 hours as the brownies might absorb the moisture and will become soft.
- Do not deviate from the quantity prescribed in the ingredients.