Chocolate Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
You know Christmas has arrived not only when you hang the star or spot the Christmas tree but mainly when you smell baking. The perfect feel comes from the best combination of a patch of crisp, freshly baked cookies and some warm milk. Cookies are not only a fun snack to make but also loved by most and also easy to share.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, vegetable oil and the white sugar in a bowl. Once it is combined thoroughly, beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time and after that add the vanilla extract and stir well.
- Put in baking powder and the flour that is all-purpose together, and salt. Now stir in this combination to the prepared cocoa mix and stir well. Cover the dough properly and refrigerate it for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Uses the parchment paper to line the cookie sheets. Make one-inch balls from the prepared dough by using a cookie scoop. Coat all the dough balls with powdered sugar and before placing on top of the sheets for the cookie. Do the baking of 12 minutes, then transfer into the wire racks to cool after allowing it to stand on the cookie sheets for about a minute.
Use a medium-sized or number 50 scoop for a better size.
Make sure to chill the dough to prevent flattening of cookies.