- ½ banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
While the chocolate is a great tasty substitute as drinks, the bananas are known to be healthy because of rich fiber content, high potassium and a powerhouse of nutrients. It also helps in digestion. This smoothie combines chocolate and banana for a quick 2-minute breakfast. It is best for kids who don’t like having bananas all by themselves.
- Take a bowl. First, let the frozen banana, and let it get to room temperature by keeping it outside. You may use banana slices too. If it is fresh, just peel it off and cut it into the half. Use the half of it only.
- Grab your blender. Grab a medium size blender. Add the milk, yogurt, cocoa, banana and blend them for like 10 seconds or so. You do not need a blender with an inbuilt sieve or mesh here since there is nothing to filter.
- Check. Allow to taste it a bit. If you need it sweeter, add sugar as required. It is optional though and can be replaced with honey or dates etc. Blend. Now, blend it some more. If needed, add ice cubes, a couple of them, and bend for another 10 seconds. Top it with some chocolate chips and it is ready to be served now.
Get the cocoa and the milk of your choice.
Just stick to the brands you consume on its own.