Surprise everyone and get loads of compliments by making this easy pudding.
This recipe for pudding has a pleasant vanilla flavor complemented by chocolate syrup .I am sharing very quick and simple dessert recipe made within 10 minutes.
- 1 cup, butter
- 1 cup, powdered sugar
- 1, egg
- 1/2 tsp., vanilla flavor
- 1 cup, self-rising flour (sifted)
- 3 to 4 tbsp., milk
- Chocolate sauce ingredients
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3tbsp., cooking chocolate (chopped)
Prepare chocolate sauce:
- Mix cream and chocolate and microwave it for 1 minute. Chocolate sauce is ready.
- Mix the equal quantity of sugar and butter and whisk it well with a whisking machine or spoon in a big bowl.
- Then add egg along with vanilla flavor, again whisk it well.
- Now add flour and fold it; add milk and chocolate chip and mix it.
- Transfer this mixture in a microwave bowl.
- Microwave it for about 4 minutes.
- Pour chocolate sauce over it.
- Serve it with chocolate sauce or ice cream.
- This is not like an oven baked cake; it is far from moist & dense, but pretty hollow & spongy in texture.