- One cauliflower, large size
- Olive oil for frying 3 tablespoon
- One medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Finely chopped parsley leaves 2-3 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice ½ tablespoon
This recipe is a delicious one and great in taste. Those who love cauliflower would find it really amazing. This recipe can easily replace rice, which many people avoid. You can have it as a full course meal at lunch and dinner both.
- Trim all stems of cauliflower and clean it under the tap. Check all groves and remove if there is any dust or dirt. We will use only the flowery part of cauliflower. Once you have flower portion in your hand, cut it into small pieces and put all in the blender. Blend it till the mix seems couscous.
- Heat a pan and put three tablespoon oil in it. Add chopped onion in oil and stir fry it. Make sure it doesn’t burn, keep stirring it from the edge. You have to stir it till the onion gets golden brown color.
- Now add cauliflower in the pan and stir it to mix both ingredients. Add some salt according to the taste and keep stirring cauliflower it softens. Once it is done, remove the pan from heat. Spoon the whole cauliflower rice in a large bowl and allow it to get cool. Garnish it with chopped parsley and sprinkle lemon juice all over.
- If you don’t have a blender, then use a grade to grade cauliflower.
- Use only fresh cauliflower to prepare for this dish
While frying onions, keep the flame low to avoid over-cooking or burning.