Christmas Popcorn Recipe
- 10 cups of popcorn kernels
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 3 cups of mini marshmallows
- Mini M&M candies – red and green color
- Pretzel M&M candies – red and green color
- 3 tsps Christmas confetti sprinkles
If you are looking to make popcorn for your Christmas holidays, then this recipe is the one! The best part is that it is not only fun to eat but also fun to make! So, get started with this today.
- Add 10 cups of popcorn kernels and place on a large bowl. Put 3 butter spoons of butter in a pot with medium sauce.
- When the butter melts, then put in 3 cups of the marshmallows. Stir them until they have melted. Make sure to turn off the heat until the marshmallow has been melted into a thick paste.
- Pour the majority of the mixture over the kernels of popcorn in the bowl. Later gently fold the popcorn with a medium sized spoon till the time the kernels are wrapped completely into the mixture.
- Pour the marshmallow popcorn kernels onto a prepared cookie sheet. Pour the mixture remaining over the sheet of cookies in a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the candy and sprinkles over the popcorn for a better look. Let the popcorn cool for a while and ensure to break all the pieces into good shapes before serving.
Add butter for better results.
Do not over fry the kernels and make sure the ingredients of all the procedures used are farm fresh.