Cinnamon Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ cup warm water
- ¼ ounce dry active yeast
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons softened, unsalted butter
- 3 ¾ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ¾tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon grounded cinnamon
- Sprinkle dry yeast powder. Start by sprinkling all the dry yeast powder into the bowl of warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes for the yeasts to activate. Prepare the mixture. Gradually add in brown sugar, 2 cups of flour, butter and some salt. Beat this mixture on the minimum speed for at least 3 minutes.
- Add additional flour. Start adding additional flour to the mixture until the dough stops sticking to the sides and can be pulled away cleanly. Kneading, Knead this dough for about 10 minutes on a floured surface and keep adding flour until the final dough is smooth and elastic. Greasing, Keep the dough in a large bowl greased with oil and cover it loosely with a plastic wrap. Wait for it to raise and become double its actual volume, it should take about 30-45 minutes.
- Grease lightly a pan that is non–stick in nature. Roll the dough. Remove the plastic wrap and hit the dough so that it gets deflated. Create rolls which have a shape of a rectangle ¼ inch thick and about 9 inches on the shorter side. Brush the dough with melted butter. Mix the ingredients. Mix thoroughly by stirring the cinnamon and the granulated sugar in a small utensil like a bowl. Make an even layer of this mixture over the butter.
- Roll the dough, beginning from the shorter side, rolls the dough tightly. Transfer the dough. Transfer the dough to the greased loaf pan. Cover the dough loosely with a plastic wrap and allow the mixture to buff up for half an hour in some warm place until it doubles up in size. Heat the oven beforehand so that it reaches 350 F. Baking. Remove the plastic wrap from the dough and bake the bread for around 40-45 minutes or until the loaf starts sounding hollow when tapped lightly.
- Make sure that the grounding of cinnamon is even.
- Ensure that the pan is non-stick in nature.