Cinnamon Monkey Bread Recipe
- 4 cubes of 7 ½ ounces each refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- ½ cup brown/white sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grounded cinnamon
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°. Make sure that the oven is cleaned and dried before starting the baking process, as any foreign particles or materials can interfere with the quality of the bread while it bakes. Cut the biscuits into quarters and shape them into a ball.
- Prepare the mixture. Take a small bowl and mix sugar and cinnamon together thoroughly. Roll each of those biscuits balls into the sugar-cinnamon mixture to coat them properly. Greasing. Next, grease a pan with tube ranging from 9 inches to 10 inches with butter and arrange those balls evenly on it. Sprinkle the leftover sugar-cinnamon mixture on top of the rolls.
- Pouring. In a separate bowl mix the butter with some brown sugar and pour it generally over the biscuit rolls. Ensure that the mixture is done evenly and the consistency of the pouring must be correct as well. Bake the dough. Carefully put the pan on the sheet of baking and do the process until they turn golden brown or until the dough is cooked evenly from all sides. Watch the process. The above process should take around 35-45 minutes depending on the power of your microwave.
- Cool it down. Allow the bread to sit for at least 5 minutes in order to let it cool down and take a perfect shape. Serve, invert the tube pan on a serving platter and serve the dish warm.
- Ensure that the pouring is done evenly.
- Let it cool for more time so that the shaping is done nicely.