Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 cups and 1 ½ tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ teaspoon dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons and 2 tablespoon butter (unsalted)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup and ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Prepare the dough. Whisk together flour, sugar, and salt and put aside. Mix yeast with lukewarm water in another bowl and let it rest till it bubbles. Melt the butter in the microwave, add milk and stir in vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix for 2 minutes. Gradually include the eggs. Next, add flour and smoothen the dough. Place the dough in a greased bowl. Use a plastic wrap to conceal it and enable it to rise until it is doubled. Ensure that the ingredients are fresh.
- Prepare the filling. Whisk sugar and cinnamon together, grease and flour a 9×5 pan. Knead the dough. Slightly flour a surface and place the dough on it and knead for a minute. Then allow it to rest for 5 minutes after covering with a neat kitchen towel.
- Shape the dough. Roll out the dough in a rectangular shape, stroke it with butter and sprinkle it with the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Slice the dough equally into six parts, stack it on top of each other and again cut it into six. Place the squares in a pan and let it rise until it is doubled after covering with a kitchen towel.
- Bake the dough. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees F) and bake the dough for about 40 minutes or until the top is browned. Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to rest for 30 minutes. Gently take the cinnamon to pull apart bread out. The bread is prepared for serving.
- The baking has to be perfect to induce the pull–a part nature nicely.
- Ensure that the ingredients are fresh.