- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon (divided)
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls (refrigerated)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- Cinnamon roll icing
- Preheat the oven. Keep your oven preheated to 350 degrees F. Greasing. Gently grease bunt or a tube-shaped pan of 12 cups with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare the mixture. Take a plastic food storage bag, then, create a mixture of the cinnamon and the sugar in it.
- Separate the rolls. Now, separate cinnamon rolls and they will be sixteen of them, cut them into quarters. Place the rolls. Place the rolls in a bag which contains the cinnamon and sugar and shake it well to reveal the coating. Now, arrange it in a pan.
- The mixture of brown sugar. Mix butter and cinnamon with 1 teaspoon of the brown sugar taken previously. Now, pour it over the pieces of cinnamon rolls. Baking. Put the rolls into the oven and bake them for 35 min or until you have brown and it is no longer doughy. Cool. Let it cool down for 10 minutes in the pan and turn it opposite for serving.
- Sprinkle the icing. Now, the final step, drizzle the icing over the bread, icing that came with cinnamon rolls. Your Cinnamon rolls are ready to be served warm.
- Ensure that the ingredients used are fresh.
- The bread is best consumed within 3 days of its preparation.