- 1 Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cans of Cinnamon Rolls, refrigerated and fresh
- A quarter cup of butter cut into pieces
- Heat the oven beforehand for 350 F. Ensure that the cakes pan that is flaked tube is greased with the help of the concerned spray. Cut the cream. Then cut a single cut of the cream for around 24 pieces. Separate the icing. Keep the icing separate from the cinnamon rolls. Take the pack of the rolls, unroll them evenly and then cut them into halves with the help of a sharp knife. Ensure that the cuts are sharp.
- Crimp the dough. Take one section of the dough and build a rectangular partition and place the cream cheese on top of it. Then first, fold the dough over it and then crimp it nicely along the edges. Repeat the same step with the other pieces of the dough. Place butter over dough. Place these cream cheese filled pieces on to the pan and place the butter cubes cut over them.
- Put them in an oven or bake them over the pan for 40 – 45 minutes depending on the strength of the flame. Then place it to cool for 10 minutes and following this, run the knife across the edges and loosen the edges. Remove the pan and make sure that the entire apparatus is cooled for 10 more minutes. Spread the icing. Ensure that the icing is spread over the cake and pull them apart to serve to the guests.
- The Cinnamon Monkey Bread is best consumed when chilled.
- One can store these cakes for around 3 days to preserve the freshness.