- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Baking powder 2 teaspoon
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Sugar ¼ cup
- Melted butter 4 tbsp
- Eggs (2)
- Warm milk 1 cup
- Brown sugar ½ cup
- Ground cinnamon 4 tbsp
- Walnuts ½ cups
- Frosting ½ cup
- Cream cheese 2 oz
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Milk cold 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extracts 1 tbsp
Cinnamon rolls are a very comforting dessert, that you will enjoy making as much as you are going to enjoy eating it. You can cook this for your children’s bake sale. For large scale this recipe is good.
- Start by preheating the oven on 400 degrees Fahrenheit or on microwave convection for 200 degrees Celsius. Grease the muffin tin with oil or with parchment paper.
- First, take a bowl and all the dry ingredients. Add all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, brown sugar. Stifle all the dry ingredients through a sieve this will ensure no lumps. Take another bowl and add all the wet ingredients together, melted butter, eggs, warm milk and whisk nicely.
- Now in the dry Mixture bowl make a hole in between the mixture. Pour all the wet ingredients in. Stir it well and thoroughly so that no lumps are formed, and whisk it till you see some air bubbles popping out.
- Now add the walnuts and cinnamon to the mixture and combine it well. Now take your measuring spoon, take ¼ cup measuring spoon and pour the mixture into the baking muffin tray.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes. Once done, take it out and keep it aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl whisk cream cheese, brown sugar, cold milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk it well till it gets stiff and airy. Now take a spatula and spread the cream cheese mixture over the muffins. Garnish it with cinnamon powder and serve.
Sometimes, cream cheese topping might make it a little too heavy if you are trying to make it as an after dinner dessert. Rather than cream cheese goes for fresh cream, it will taste nice and light.