Cinnamon Whiskey Recipes
- Cinnamon sticks (2)
- Cinnamon powder ½ tbsp
- Orange zest 2 tbsp
- Freshly squeezed orange juice 4 tbsp
- Bourbon whiskey of your choice 4 ounces
- Pepper ½ tbsp
- Soda or sparkling water 6 tbsp
- Orange slices (2)
This recipe is one of the recipes you will extremely feel lively after drinking. The recipe is not very tight or heavy so you can take it in the daytime or in a social setting, with your office workers or friends as well. You can pair it up with any meal and serve it in your family gatherings.
- Firstly, squeeze your orange. Take approximately 4 tablespoons of orange juice aside in a small glass. Take orange zest and mix it in the glass with orange juice and keep it aside for a while.
- Now take a mocktail making jar. Fill it with shaved ice up till the end of the jar lid and firstly add whiskey in it, but do not shake just keep it for a minute aside.
- Now open it back up and put the soda in it and shake it three to four times. After it is done now add the orange juice and zest mixture to the mocktail jar and shake it for a little while.
- Once it is done, open the jar. Add a little pepper and cinnamon powder to the drink close it up and now shake it again a few times. If you want to use the drink a while later, keep it in the freezer, not the fridge, it won’t freeze.
- And if you are using it right now, then pour your drinks into the glass. Now pour shaved ice on top of the drink again till it reaches the ¾ height of the glass. Now add the cinnamon stick in the drink, and orange slice on the rim of the glass and serve cold.
You can use the bourbon whiskey neat if you plan to get drunk with you guys and add some lemon in it rather than the orange, it will make the drink spikier.