Tender chunks of beef are cooked in a sweet and tangy flavored sauce. Your family will flip with this easy meal of Crock-Pot Beef chili, in which the meat becomes fall-apart tender, and develops a deep and satisfying flavor. Simply amazing!
- 500gms (small strips), Beef (undercut)
- 5-6(sliced thinly lengthwise), Green chilies
- 2 tbsp., Soya sauce
- ½ tsp., Brown sugar
- ½ tsp., (chopped), Fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp., Lemon juice
- ½ tsp., Black pepper
- To taste, Salt
- 2 tbsp. Sesame oil
- Green onion 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add beef along with garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-high
- Cover the lid and cook it until the beef is tender.
- Now add soya sauce, brown sugar, black pepper, and salt; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add the green chilies and lemon juice; cook it for 10 minutes.
- Garnish it with green onion.
- Serve it with boiled rice.
- Marinate the beef for 1 hour before cooking.
- Use Beef Undercut for better result and fast cooking
- You can also use chicken instead of beef.