- 1 packet of bowtie pasta or any pasta of your choice
- 1 medium finely chopped orange or yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups of diced and chopped cucumber
- ½ cup of finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup of half slit cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of Italian dressing
- 1 cup of Caesar dressing
- ½ cup of grated cheese of Parmesan
- For topping keep some extra cherry tomatoes, fresh chopped parsley or coriander, and cheese of Parmesan for garnish
Caesar Salad Dressing
- On 1/3 cup of oil of canola
- 1/3 cup of grated cheese of Parmesan
- 1/4 cup of beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons of mustard of Dijon
- 1 finely chopped or minced garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon of paste of anchovy
- 1/4 teaspoon of sauce of Worcestershire
- 1/8 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper (black pepper)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 head of chopped and diced lettuce of romaine
- 1 cup of croutons
Creamy Caesar Dressing
- Blend it up, in a blender pot add some oil (cooking oil), grated cheese, beaten eggs, mustard of Dijon, minced garlic, a paste of anchovy, sauce of Worcestershire salt as per your taste, pepper and blend it so that everything combines well.
- Turn on the heat, in a large bowl or pot add water to it on place it on flame, after the water boils up add pasta into it and cook as per the instructions on the packet or till the pasta is cooked up to al dente while cooking add salt as per on the packet or as per your taste along with some oil. After the pasta is completely cooked drain it and keep it aside.
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl add the Italian dressing as well as the Creamy Caesar Dressing and whisk them well so that they combine now add some cheese now put cooked pasta along with vegetables and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Give it a final touch, remove the pasta salad in a serving bowl and season it with seasonings of your choice and top it up with finely chopped parsley or coriander.
- You can preserve this dish for almost 2 days.
- For enhanced flavor refrigerate the salad before serving for few hours.