Creamy Pasta Sauce Recipes
- 3/4 cup of Penne Pasta or any other pasta of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 4-5 cups of Water
- 1/2 teaspoon of cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped Green Capsicum
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup of diced or chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup of fresh white sauce
- Ground crushed black pepper as per your taste
- Oregano or herbs for seasoning
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl or pot add water to it on place it on flame, after the water boils up add pasta into it and cook as per the instructions on the packet or till the pasta is cooked up to al dente while cooking add salt as per on the packet or as per your taste along with some oil. After the pasta is completely cooked, put the cooked pasta into a large bowl and drain excess water and keep it aside.
- Turn on the heat, in a medium pan add about ½ teaspoon of cooking oil and let it heat after that add carrots finely chopped, finely chopped capsicum, diced red and yellow bell peppers and some boiled corn (optional), diced fresh broccoli cook all well now add 1 cup of white sauce in it if desired can also add more and sauté it well, add oregano, salt, and pepper as per your wish.
- Give it a final touch, transfer the cooked pasta into a bowl mix the veggies as well the sauce and serve it in a serving plate top it up with grated cheese and serve it hot and fresh.
- You can use whole wheat pasta for a healthy touch.
- Keep in mind that white sauce becomes thick as it slowly cools down so make sure you keep your consistency proper and if you find it is too thick add some hot milk and cook it and serve hot so that it does not get thick again.
- You can preserve this dish for almost 20 hours.