- 1 tablespoon of oil of pure olive
- 1 tablespoon of fresh and pure butter
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1/3 cup of pure broth of chicken
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup ½ and ½
- ¾ cup of freshly and finely grated cheese of parmesan
- 2 to 3 breasts of chicken (it should be approx. 1 lb, and should be diced into cubes of a sized ½ inch)
- Pepper and salt as per taste
- ½ teaspoon of oregano and each basil (should be properly dried)
- ½ cup of basil pesto of Italia
- 12 ounces of Italia Spaghetti (approx. 2/3 package)
For the Purpose of Garnishing (it is Optional)
- Nuts of pine
- Fresh basil
- Cheese of parmesan
- Cook the spaghetti. First of all, cook the obtained spaghetti as per the directions is given on the package. Thereafter, drain it and just reserve 1 cup of water of pasta. Now, pick a medium sized pan, and heat the oil of fresh olive. And then, season the prepared chicken with oregano, salt, properly dried basil, and pepper.
- Add the chicken. Add the chicken to other ingredients in a pan and then cook it until it doesn’t remain pink in color i.e. for a time duration of around 5 to 6 minutes. Now, remove it from the pan and properly set it aside. And in the same pan, add the flour and fresh butter. And then, stir it until it becomes smooth and then cook it for a time duration of 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the broth. Now, add the broth of chicken, ½, and ½ and also heavy cream. After this, bring it to a simmer over medium flame. And thereafter, allow it to simmer for a time duration of around 2 to 3 minutes. Or simmer it until it becomes slightly thick. Now, remove it from the flame, and stir in the pesto and cheese of parmesan.
- Give the final touch. Now, add the properly cooked pasta to the sauce of pesto and toss it gently. Then, add the additional water of pasta as per requirement to achieve the desired consistency.
- You can garnish the dish with nuts of pine, basil and the cheese of parmesan; if required.
- Dish’s leftovers can also be preserved for eating it later.