- 1 pound of ground Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon of oil of fresh olive
- ½ yellow onion (it should be finely minced)
- 1 cup of cheese of Parmesan (it should be shredded)
- ½ teaspoon of pure salt
- 2 cloves of garlic (it should be finely minced)
- 1 pound pasta of penne
- 5 ounces of fresh spinach (baby)
- ½ teaspoon of flakes of red pepper
- 2 cups of cream (it should be heavy cream)
- Cook the pasta. First of all, cook the obtained pasta of penne in a large size pot of boiling water (it should be salted). Cook it as per the directions are given on the package. After this, when the pasta is getting cooked, heat the oil of fresh olive in a large size skillet over medium-high flame.
- Cook the sausage. Now, after heating the oil of olive, moves on for furthermore process. And then, cook the sausage of Italian and along with this also cook flakes of red pepper, properly minced garlic, and finely chopped onion. Cook all these ingredients by the time the sausage doesn’t remain pink in color.
- Drain the surplus. After cooking the sausage, drain all of the obtained excess fat from your skillet if it is necessary. Thereafter, return all the mixture of meat to the frying pan. And then, turn the flame to law and now, add the heavy cream to the large size skillet. After this, bring it just to a simmer and then add all of the spinach.
- Stir it. Finally, cook it, stirring for a time duration of around 3 minutes by the time spinach is just wilted. Now, stir in the cheese of parmesan until it is properly melted. And then, stir all the pasta into the obtained sauce. Your, dish is ready, so serve it immediately. Serve it warm or cool.
- You can use any other type of sausage in place of Italian sausage.
- You can simply preserve the leftovers of this delicious dish, by keeping it in your refrigerator.