- 2 cups of pasta of fusilli or any other pasta as per your wish
- 1/2 limb of raw well washed, cleaned and peeled, pat dried shrimp
- 1/2 cup of scallops
- 2 tablespoons of oil (olive oil or any other cooking oil)
- 2 cloves of minced or chopped garlic
- 4 cubes of cheese of Philadelphia cream or parmesan cheese
- salt as per your taste
- black pepper as per your taste
- finely chopped parsley finely chopped coriander
- 1 lemon for garnish
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl or pot add water to it on place it on flame, after the water boils up add pasta into it and cook as per the instructions on the packet or till the pasta is cooked up to al dente while cooking add salt as per on the packet or as per your taste along with some oil. After the pasta is completely cooked drain it and keep the water of pasta reserved and set it aside.
- Turn on the heat, place a large pan on heat add some olive oil or any cooking oil in it after the oil becomes hot add scallops and mix then add shrimps and let them cook for about 4 to 5 minutes on high flame. Now add chopped garlic along with cheese of cream on a low to medium flame. Let everything cook that is for about 2 min till the sauce has a good texture and consistency.
- Give it a final touch, in a serving plate or dish removes the prepared dish and tops it up with fresh chopped parsley or coriander along with lemon wedges.
- You can preserve this dish for 10 hours.
- You can also add veggies of your choice for enhanced taste.