- 2 parts of spinach
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per your taste, keep some extra
- 8 cups of pasta or rotini
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil (preferably olive oil)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 3/4 cup of cheese of parmesan
- Pre-set the oven, preheat the oven to 375 F. this will save your time later.
- Prepare the next, wash the spinach properly rinse it and pat dry it, chop the spinach, finely chop the garlic cloves, prepare the baking tray grease the tray with melted butter if you are making it in a casserole.
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl or pot add water to it on place it on flame, after the water boils up add pasta into it and cook as per the instructions on the packet or till the pasta is cooked up to al dente while cooking add salt as per on the packet or as per your taste along with some oil. After the pasta is completely cooked drain it and keep the water of pasta reserved and set it aside.
- Turn on the heat, after the pan is hot add some cooking oil or olive oil and add chopped garlic in the pan cook it till the garlic becomes fragrant or till it is golden brown in color for about 1 minute. Now add chopped spinach into the pan along with 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per your taste. Cook till the spinach starts to shrink cover the pan and cook till it is totally shrine, for about 2 minutes for spinach to cook perfectly.
- Now add the cream cheese along with some salt, pepper, nutmeg powder add all as per your taste, cover and cook it well till all the flavors combine completely that is for about 2 min. Give it a final touch, add rest of the cheese on the top of pasta. Serve it hot and top it up with fresh chopped parsley or coriander.
- You can add any veggies as per your wish to enhance the taste.
- You can preserve this dish for up to 20 to 24 hours.