Cucumber Vodka Drink Recipes
- 1 ½ cup of fresh juice of cucumber ( 2-3 seedless cucumbers)
- ½ cup of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup of vodka
- 1-2 cups of cold seltzer water (lime works great)
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- Crushed ice to serve
- Cucumber and lime slices for garnishing the drink
- In case you do not have a juicer, for making the cucumber juice, peel and puree seedless cucumbers into the blender with a bit of water. You might need two of them. Pour the cucumber puree through a strainer with fine mesh into one large size measuring cup. You will have enough juice to prepare cucumber vodka cocktail.
- Take a large pitcher. Now, pour in the cucumber juice, vodka, lime soda, and the maple syrup. Combine them using a shaker or a simple spoon. Mix the ingredients till it forms a consistent mixture.
- Before you serve the drink, you will have to pour it into the cold seltzer water. Make sure that you start with one cup. Taste the mix. If you think needs to be sweeter, add some more maple syrup and also some seltzer. Keep in the refrigerator for 15 minutes and allow it to cool.
- Take out the drink, pour it over some crushed ice and garnish using some freshly cut cucumber slices and lime wedges. Serve this cold to your guest during the party night.
In case you want some extra flavor of cucumber, you can use cucumber vodka rather than using normal vodka. This is a glass of health.
If you want, you can prepare it beforehand and keep in the freezer. However, make sure that it isn’t in the freezer for a long time. This can have an effect on the taste of the cocktail.
This is just the perfect cucumber cocktail for a cool breeze on a summer evening. It is ideal for date night, dinner parties, or even for bonfires.