Cupcake Recipes with Cake Mix
- 3⁄4 cup of butter, (room temperature)
- 1⁄4 cup of Crisco shortening, (room temperature)
- 2 cups of ground sugar, (measure before processing)
- 4 eggs (large or medium)
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla (pure vanilla)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of lemon extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package of white cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup of milk(half cream) (This is important that milk must be warm) or 1 cup of milk(full- fat) (Milk must be warm)
- Assorted candies and decorations, Regular decorations of cake, leaves of spearmint, Coarse and colored sugar and Miniature marshmallows
- Set the Oven, Preheat oven to 375 degrees (reduce the oven temperature immediately before baking up cupcakes). Grease 24 pans of muffin with some cupcake (paper) liners or butter paper as per your wish,
- The Egg mixture, in a pot add 1 cup of cream, ¾ cup of butter but must be of room temperature and with an electric mixer, run it up till its fluffy and soft Add in all the 4 eggs one by one at a time and add 3 tablespoon of vanilla extract (pure), 1/8 teaspoon of extract of almond and 1/8 teaspoon of lemon extract ( its optional), Now beat the egg mixture for 3-4 minutes on very high speed (The mixture may seem to be a bit lumpy but after adding sugar lumpiness will even out).
- Prepare the next, in another clean bowl transfer the prepared mixture and Add in the sugar and beat to combine well for further 3 minutes by the time sugar is fully combined or dissolved.
- Mix it up, in a bowl, open the packet of the cake mix, add the above mixture into it and blend into a creamy texture, fold with along with warm milk until it’s of smooth consistency for about 3 minutes. Fill the lined pans around 2/3rdfull. Then immediately, reduce down oven temperature to around 350 degrees. Place all the cupcakes in the oven, and bake it for about 20-25 minutes, or by the time the cupcakes test is done. Cool down the cupcake for 10 minutes or till they come up to room temperature before removing the cupcakes from the pan to wire the given racks to cool completely.
- Give it a final touch, garnish or Tint the cupcake frosting with food coloring or butter cream. Frost cupcakes and decorate with assorted candies and Regular decorations of cake, leaves of spearmint, Coarse and colored sugar and Miniature marshmallows.
- Use color paste food coloring instead of regular food colors.
- You can use this recipe to make cake also.