Curry Chicken and Rice Recipe
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (washed and drained)
- 1 packet of long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 cup of condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 4 bone chicken legs (skin removed)
- Salt as per taste
- Ground black pepper as per taste
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese (grated)
- First preheat the picked oven, to around 350 degrees. Dissolve spread in a huge pan over medium warmth, and cook the onion and celery until the point that the onion is somewhat delicate around 3 minutes; blend in mushrooms, and cook 1 more moment, mixing regularly. Blend in the bundle of rice blend and water; heat to the point of boiling, cover, and stew until the point when the rice remains delicate, for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the next, Blend the brilliant mushroom soup, harsh cream, and powder of curry together in a bowl. Blend around 1/2 measure of the soup blend into the rice, saving 1/2 measure of soup blend for some other time. Spread the rice blend into the base of the readied heating dish. Sprinkle the thighs of chicken with some salt and dark pepper, and orchestrate over the rice. Cover the chicken thighs with the held 1/2 measure of soup blend. Sprinkle the meal with Parmesan cheddar. Heat in the preheated broiler until the point that the thighs of chicken’s pink color fade away at the bone and juices remain clear, 50 to an hour.
- A moment read type thermometer inserted into the fattest piece of the thigh, not contacting bone, should peruse 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Give it a final touch and serve it hot with lime and chopped parsley, cilantro or coriander.
- Although a caramelized top is wanted, if the best is getting as well dark colored, cover freely with aluminum thwart amid cooking.
- Aluminum thwart helps keep nourishment damp, guarantees it cooks uniformly, keep it remain crisp, and makes tidy up simple.