- ¼ cup of properly chopped fresh pecans
- 1/3 cup of raspberry preserves
- 3 ounces of cheese of brie, cut into a total 30 cubes, each of them with a size of ½ inch
- 1 package (17 ¼ ounce) of sheets of frozen puffed pastry, properly thawed
- Preheat the oven. First of all, preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. And meanwhile, arrange a rack in the center of the picked oven. Preheating the oven can save a lot of your valuable time. Make sure that the oven should not get overheated; otherwise, it may overcook the dish later. Now properly sheet of baking with some parchment and after that set it aside. Or you can also bake your brie in a plate of pie.
- Cut the pastry. Now, cut the sheets of thawed puffed pastry properly and carefully with 2 inch round cutter of cookie. Now, place just 1 inch apart onto the sheet of baking which is ungreased. And then, refrigerate it for a time duration for about 15 minutes or until it becomes firm. Cut it halfway through the rounds of pastry using a 1-inch rounded cutter of cookie. And thereafter again refrigerate it for a time duration of around 15 minutes or until it becomes firm.
- Bake the pastry. Bake the puffed pastry rounds for 8 to 10 minutes. Or bake it until it is completely puffed and turns golden brown in color. Cool the pastry for a time duration of about 10 minutes. Now, remove 1-inch pre-cut area of the top of the puff and ½ of the soft center from each of the round of pastry with a tip of a sharp knife.
- Place the cube. Now, place 1 cube of cheese into each of the rounds of the pastry. And keep it baking for the duration for about 5 minutes. Or continue baking it until the cheese is completely melted. And now, remove it from the oven. Then, top each with ½ teaspoon of preserves and sprinkle with some pecans. Serve it warm or at the room temperature.
- You can also make them before and then just pop them properly in the oven in equal batches.
- You can also preserve the dish by keeping it in a refrigerator.