- Water 1½ cups
- Instant uncooked rice 2 cups
- Canola oil 2 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 2 tsp
- 2 cloves
Here is the recipe of authentic Mexican rice. This rice is great in taste. This is a wonderful side dish that you can enjoy with anything or independently. The recipe is a truly authentic Mexican recipe. It has a nice taste of chicken, spices and wonderful aroma.
- The first step is to cook rice in oil. Take a frying pan, put some oil in it. Roast the rice in oil till it white and then golden brown in color. Once the rice color turns brown, it is ready for making the authentic Mexican recipe.
- In a different take water and heat it for some time. Put this water in fried rice and then pour tomato sauce in it.
- Put chili powder in rice according to the taste followed by Calde De Tomato and garlic that is minced. Turn the heat medium to high and allow the rice to boil in water and cook. Once the water starts boiling, reduce temperature to low and then cover the rice.
- Simmer the gas, covering the bowl. You have to cook it till rice absorbs all the water. Turn off the gas, fluff rice and allow it to set. Cover it nicely and allow it to cook with its steam. The rice is not ready to serve.
The dish is easy to prepare and great taste.
- You can replace the water with chicken stock.
- Use spices according to your taste.