- 6 cups that is approximately 1440ml of fresh whole milk containing 2 to the percent of fat
- 2 cups that is approximately 480 ml of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup that is approximately 100 grams of unpowdered sugar
- 8 cubes of that are approximately 226g of low sweet chocolate, chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup that is approximately 21g not sweet natural or well-processed powder of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of pure extract of vanilla
- For garnishing some marshmallows, candies of chocolate, candy of canes, syrup of chocolate, syrup of maple, salted caramel, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, some crushed chocolate, and cream cookies and anything else of your own choice
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl that can measure up to for 6 cups of milk, add 1440 ml of whole fresh milk, 2 cups of heavy cream, 100 grams of unpowdered sugar, 226 gram of low sweet chocolate add more if desired, well processed powder of cocoa, 2 tsp of vanilla extract, candies of chocolate and canes, marshmallows, syrup of chocolate, syrup of maple, caramel that is salted, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, some crushed chocolate and cream cookies and anything else of your own choice.
- Turn on the heat, place the pot on medium-low heat and let it cook until you can see froth on the top turn off the flame as soon as you see cream floating on the top if you don’t want the froth or the cream Wisk the mixture vigorously for about 10 to 15 minutes so that the cream and the froth dissolves, cook the mix for 20 minutes and keep it stirring in intervals so that it does not form lumps and the chocolate is not getting burnt.
- Give it a final touch, remove it in glasses add the crushed chocolate and cream cookies on the top along with some chocolate syrup, chocolate flakes, and chocolate chips or anything as per your wish with some cream Server it hot and fresh.
- You can preserve this hot chocolate in the refrigerator for 20 hours; just microwave it before you serve it.
- You can also make this in the microwave, add all the ingredients in an oven-safe bowl except marshmallows and keep it in the oven for 3 minutes after removing add marshmallow’s on the top and serve hot.