- 2 green apples cut into half
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 3 stalks of celery without leaves
- 8 leaves of kale
- 1/2 a lemon peeled
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- Start with the vegetables. First, you need to clean all the vegetables, before cutting, in lukewarm water. Even if you get them completely sealed from the store or from the organic farm, wash them in lukewarm water for like 11 minutes. This is a preparatory step to consuming raw fruits and vegetables.
- Use a sieve or juicer. When preparing fresh juice, use manual methods to crush and extract the juice. Using a juicer is alright for large quantities. You can look for online if you do not know how to use a sieve to extract the juice.
- To start with the bitter taste, add a pinch of honey. But, gradually start to have it as it is. Adding more or fewer apples can also help with the sweetness of the juice.
- Apples are a rich source of polyphenols. The vegetables and fruits make a balanced diet in this juice. It helps to detox your body naturally.