- 2 large carrots cut into 2 or 4 slices or cubes
- 1/2 can of pineapple cubes
- 2 pieces of fresh ginger
- 1 large apple cut into 4 pieces
- Start with the fruits and vegetables. First, you need to clean all the vegetables, before cutting, in lukewarm water. Even if you get them completely sealed from the store or from the organic farm, wash them properly. The pineapple should not be washed if canned.
- Use a sieve or juicer. When preparing fresh juice, use manual methods to crush and extract the juice. Using a juicer is alright for large quantities. You can look for online if you do not know how to use a sieve to extract the juice.
- The carrots are generally sweet. If they feel bitter, change the vegetable. Adding more or fewer apples can also help with the sweetness of the juice. The pineapple also adds a sweet flavor.
- Apples are a rich source of polyphenols. The vegetables and fruits make a balanced diet. The ginger helps make the juice hot and cut down toxins in the body faster. This is especially enjoyed by kids because of the taste.