- 1 ½ tablespoon of red pepper with jelly, should be properly divided
- 5 fresh cloves of garlic, make sure that it is properly and finely crushed
- 1 (9 inches sized) wheel of brie cheese
- Preheat the oven. Before moving ahead for further processing, pick an oven. And now preheat the picked oven properly to a temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degree Celsius). Let the oven heat and move ahead for further processing.
- Cut the cheese. Cut the cheese of brie in a proper round in ½ sizes lengthwise. And create 2 proper and even thinner wheels. After this, spread the garlic crushed by you on cut surface on only 1 half. Then, top the layer of a fresh clove of garlic with just 1 ½ teaspoon of red pepper of jelly. After this, place the other cheese of brie exactly half on the top of the obtained filling. Next, spread the rest of the 1 tablespoon of red pepper of jelly on top of the cheese of Brie. Then, place it in a dish of round casserole. And make sure that the dish is placed evenly other all the ingredients may be displaced.
- Give the final touch. After placing the dish in a round casserole move onto the further process. Now, bake the dish in the oven which was preheated by you. And bake it until the rind starts becoming soft. Bake it for the duration of around 15 minutes.
- Serve the ward baked Brie having a garlicky center with some fresh crackers and baguette.
- You can use any type of jelly in place of red pepper jelly to enhance the crisp and tasty.
- In order to avoid the melting, try to cook for a further duration of about 5 minutes. And you can even use small sized brie as per the availability.