Easy Banana Smoothie Recipe
- ¼ cup cooled oatmeal
- 1 banana, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk, unsweetened
The bananas are known to be healthy because of rich fiber content, high potassium and a powerhouse of nutrients. You get your daily needs from just 3 bananas a day. It also helps in digestion. This smoothie combines oatmeal and banana for a quick 2-minute breakfast. Best for couples who don’t wish to spend hours in the kitchen.
- Take a bowl. First, let the frozen banana get to room temperature. If you have got it fresh, just cut it into half and you are good to go. The oatmeal need not be prepared ahead.
- Grab your medium size container for the blender. Pour the milk and oatmeal into it. Add the yogurt and the banana. Blend the mixture for like 10 seconds.
- Check – taste the mixture and see if it is fine or not. You might choose to add a couple of ice cubes to chill it. You might also wish to add a spoon of honey to sweeten it. Based on what you add or not, blend it for another 10 seconds or so.
- Serve – serve it with a spoon for ease. Since everything is edible, no need to sieve or filter it. Though, you can choose to go through it.
Get the oatmeal and the milk of your choice. Just stick to the brand you consume on its own.