Easy Cookie Recipes for Beginners
- Butter (½ cup)
- Sugar that is granulated (½ cup)
- Packed sugar (brown, ¼ cup)
- Extract of vanilla (2 teaspoons)
- Large sized egg (1)
- Flour for all purpose (1 ¾ cups)
- Soda for baking (½ teaspoon)
- Salt of kosher (½ teaspoon)
- Choco-chips that are semisweet (1 cup)
This recipe is very convenient and easy for all beginners who wish to bake good and tasty cookies in a good amount of time.
- Heat the oven at 350°F and melt the microwave for about 40 seconds. Belt the butter for a while till it is totally melted but not hot. Then take a large sized bowl and combine butter and sugar and mix it till it blends well. Now add vanilla extract in that bowl and add egg and stir it till it blends well.
- In this bowl add all purpose flour, soda for baking, and salt. Measure the flour carefully. You need to keep mixing the dough till it is thoroughly combined. Add chocolate chips to this bowl and stir it again.
- Now turn by turn scoop out 1½ tablespoon of dough. Make sure this scoop is medium in size and then put it on the baking sheet to start with the baking process.All you need to do now is bake these cookies for about 7 to 10 minutes till they finally set. Once the bookies are done, you will find them fluffy even if the middle portion of these cookies looks less baked than the rest of the portion. Your cookies are now freshly baked and can be served hot!
- Try to ensure that to cookie dough is neither too sticky nor too dry. Also, ensure have a soft cookie texture.
- You can let the cookies cool off and then eat them as well.
- Do not add a lot of flour to the cookie mix.
- Do not overbake the cookies more than the listed time.