Easy Cookie Recipes for Kids
- Softened Butter (Salted) – 150gm
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Muscovado sugar (Light brown) – 80gm
- Sugar (Granulated) – 80gm
- Soda (Bicarbonated) – ½ tsp
- One egg (Large)
- Flour (Plain) – 225gm
- Vanilla extract – Two tsp
- Chocolate chips/chunks – 200gm
The combination salted butter and muscovado sugar itself is a mouth-watering delight and the uncooked cookie dough is also very delightful. The fresh baked cookies will give your kids a tasty and sweet experience. Enjoy them in vacation time with your kids and can also be used for small gatherings.
- Preheat Microwave oven to 190 Degrees Celsius/ Fan170 Degrees Celsius / Gas @ 5 and place 2 sheets for baking with baking paper (non-stick).Put Softened Butter (Salted) – 150gm, Muscovado sugar (Light brown) – 80gm and Sugar (Granulated) – 80gm into a bowl and mix well until they make a creamy mixture. Stir well the mixture of egg and vanilla extract (2 tsp).Add 225gm flour, ½ tsp soda (bicarbonate) and ¼ tsp of salt into the large bowl and blend well.
- Add 200gm chocolate chips/chunks and stir well. Take a teaspoon of the mixture to make small scoops, keeping them well apart on the baking tray. This mixture will make approximately 30 cookies.
- Bake the cookies for some time i.e. 8–10 minutes by the time they become light brown in color on its edges and a bit of soft in the middle.Leave the obtained tray for 2 minutes to set and cool down. The cookies are now ready to serve.
- Use hot molten chocolate or chocolate spread on the top of cookies to make them even tastier and delicious for kids.
- Stir the egg continuously, the more you will stir, the better the cookies will be cooked.
- Use fresh butter; otherwise, the cookies will taste sour.
- Be extra cautious while beating the eggs and flour mixture or the mixture will become extra sticky and the cookies will not be cooked properly and will give a foul taste.