Easy Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 cups of softened butter
- 1 cup of moderately sweet choco-chips
- ¾ cup of fresh brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- To begin with, firstly preheat the oven in your kitchen up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. Till the oven heats, take a bowl for making the cookie dough. Initiate by adding flour followed by brown sugar and eggs. Mix all the given ingredients together for a minute or so, until the mixture is smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the butter along with chocolate chips on the top. Mix it well, until the ingredients blend well and form a thick dough together. Take the dough, and form little walnut-shaped balls.
- Take the sugar coating on a different sheet or bowl, whichever is comfortable and roll the balls in the sugar coating. Take an ungreased cookie sheet and place some of the cookie balls a few inches far from one another. You may also flatten the cookie balls if you wish to.
- Bake for almost 10 to 15 minutes, or until when the cookies are peacefully brown from the bottom. Make sure you don’t overcook the cookies or they will be hard to chew and uncomfortable with taste might be caused.
- Use oven mitts, while using the oven. Because of safety first.
- You can use white sugar instead of brown sugar according to your preference.
- While using the ingredients, make sure the consumers aren’t allergic to anything.
- Set the temperature of the oven according to your instrument.
- Aluminum foil keeps the food moist, ensure everything is evenly cooked.