- 1 cup of fresh vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups of crystal white sugar
- 2 white eggs
- 3 cups of floor
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon of ground cinnamon
For Delicious Sugar Coating
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
Turns out cookies without the element of butter are more soothing and are a treat than any kind of butter cookies. This recipe is now my escape route from diet-conscious meals, as it is the most delicious cookie I’ve ever had and is butter-free, and yet gives butterfly in my stomach.
- To begin with, firstly preheat the oven in your kitchen up to 375 degrees. Till the oven heats, take a bowl for making the cookie dough. Initiate by adding oil followed by sugar, egg, and vanilla. Mix all the given ingredients together for a minute or so, until the mixture is smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the flour along with baking soda, salt as per the need and cinnamon powder on the top. Mix it well, until the ingredients blend well and form thick dough together. Take the dough, and form little walnut-shaped balls.
- Take the sugar coating on a different sheet or bowl, whichever is comfortable and roll the balls in the sugar coating. Take an ungreased cookie sheet and place some of the cookie balls a few inches far from one another. You may also flatten the cookie balls if you wish to.
- Bake for almost 8 to 10 minutes, or until when the cookies are peacefully brown from the bottom. Make sure you don’t overcook the cookies or they will be hard to chew and uncomfortable with taste might be caused.
- Use oven mitts, while using the oven. Because of safety first.
- While using vegetable oil, make sure the consumers aren’t allergic to anything.
- Set the temperature of the oven according to your instrument.