- Dark chocolate- 200 gms
- Butter- ¾ cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Curd- ¼ cup
- All-purpose flour- 1/5 cup
- Cocoa powder- ¾ cup
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Baking soda- ¼ tsp
- Salt- ¼ tsp
- Milk- ¼ cup
Having a bad day, a chocolate flavored brownie is what you need. The soft, fudgy chocolate brownie is what no one can say ‘no’ to. It is the dessert that you can make at home without a sweat and with the ingredients present on your kitchen shelf.
- Break the dark chocolate into fine pieces. Melt the butter on a medium flame, keep stirring it.
- Add the chocolate and turn off the flame to the melted butter. Stirring the melting chocolate simultaneously. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to this mixture. Mix it well.
- Add curd and mix it well. Take all-purpose flour (maida), add baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt to it, mix all the ingredients. Using a sieve add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture.
- Remove the sieve and add milk to the mixture. While stirring it in the cut and fold manner. Once you obtain the ribbon-like consistency, transfer the mixture to a greased mold. Settle the mixture in the mold and put it in the oven at a temperature of 180 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven before to 180 degrees.
- Grease the mold with butter or oil for easy removal of the brownie from the mold.
- Do not boil the butter; as soon as it melts remove it from the flame.
- Mix the ingredients in the same pattern.