- Chicken thighs (boneless) – 2 pounds
- Green onion (thinly sliced) – 1/4 cup
- Miso (white) – ¼ cup
- Rice vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Gochujang paste – 1/4 cup
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Sesame oil (toasted) – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic cloves (grated, pressed) – 2
- Fresh ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 2-3 tablespoons
A perfect recipe for a non-vegetarian guy who loves Korean food. In fact Korean food is incomplete without it and when this paste is mixed with the Korean chicken it makes the dish more spicy and delicious.
- Take one large bowl and mix all the ingredients in it. Take chicken in another bowl. Thereafter, add the sauce in it and after that toss it around well.
- Now prepare the gas and then put the heavily oiled skillet on the stove. Now cook the chicken on it for around 5 minutes. But don’t forgot to turn it regularly until chicken is cooked well from both sides. And if it’s cooked well then take it off the stove and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Now slice the chicken. When chicken is ready to be served then serve it well with green onion very thinly sliced. Also, you can use the additional sauce to drizzle over it which will work as great taste enhancer.
It gives deep savory flavor to the food chicken which also adds little bit of sweetness to the food and increases its taste in manifold and this chicken can be served with the rice and it can be perfect food for family get-togethers.
Serve it well with rice and steamy or very lightly fried vegetable.
Make sure that your chicken should not be overcooked and also it should not be left undercooked as it will deteriorate the taste of your dish.