- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- ½ cup blackberries (frozen suggested)
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- Raw honey for additional sweetness
Use this easy smoothie to get a healthy and tasty smoothie in a glass. The best part of this is that it can be readily consumed during the hotter months and the nutrition value can be used as a great substitute for food.
- Put in the un-sweetened milk of the coconut. Start with half a banana, frozen blackberries, flakes of coconut, and a little bit of the protein powder. Next, put in all of the ingredients and ensure that the mixture is very smooth. Serve in a glass and enjoy!
Add a little raw honey to increase the sweetness of the smoothie as required.
You can put in ice and ensure that the smoothies are thickened.