Easy Homemade Brownie Recipe
- 3 large sized pure eggs
- 1 cup of fresh and clean flour
- A proper heaping of ½ cup of chunks of chocolate; it is optional
- 2/3 cup of powder
- 1 ½ cup of finely granulated sugar
- 12 tablespoons of butter (it should be salted)
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of pure extract of vanilla
- Preheat oven. If you want to save your important time then before doing anything preheat your oven. But remember that your oven should not beget overheated otherwise it may result in the overcooking of your dish; as a result, the taste of your dish may be altered. After this, a 9*9 or 8*8 square shape pan of baking with the paper of parchment. And thereafter, carefully set it aside.
- Turn the flame on. Set a saucepan (medium sized) over medium flame and allow the fresh butter to melt. Next. Add the extract of vanilla and all the finely granulated sugar. Now, stir it well with a whisk of wire. Thereafter, whisk in the powder of cocoa. And then, remove it from of flame. Add all the eggs, only 1 at one time, properly whisking between each of the addition by the time the eggs are completely combined. Now, add the clean flour and stir it very well with the help of a spoon (wooden) until the picked flour is completely incorporated. Make sure to not to beat the flour.
- Stir it. Now, add the chunks of chocolate properly and then stir it gently in order to fold them properly into the prepared batter. After this, pour the prepared batter into the already prepared pan of baking. Bake it. Now, it is high time to bake it. So, bake it at a temperature of around 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep baking it for a time duration of 30 to 35 minutes. And then, allow it to cool completely, or if you cannot resist then just allow it to cool for a minimum of 15 minutes on a rack of wire.
- Give the final touch. Remove the paper of parchment (with the brownies) from your pan. And then peel away the paper of parchment and then carefully chop all the brownies into pieces of the size of a serving. Your delicious dish is ready, so eat it warm or cool.
- Now, if there are some leftovers of brownies then store the fully cooled brownies properly in an airtight container for a time duration of up to 3 days ( only if they can last that long).
- If you want your dish to make more moist and yummy in taste, then just add 1 teaspoon of concentrate of orange.