Easy Homemade Cat Food Recipes
- 2 cups flour of soy
- 3 cups flour of wheat
- 1 cup of cornmeal
- 1 cup of the germ of the wheat
- ½ cup yeast of brewer’s
- 1 cup dry non-fat milk
- 1 can mackerel
- 1 tablespoon oil (cod liver oil)
- 5 tablespoons of cooking oil (vegetable oil)
- 2 cups water
- Pre-set the oven, preheat the microwave on 350 degree Celsius.
- Bring a bowl, in a large bowl add all the ingredients listed together well and combine them well, now in another bowl add 1 can of mackerel chopped into tiny pieces along with both the oil and water and combine them well.
- Now, add this mixture into the bowl of other dry ingredients and combine well, now roll out the dough into a thick sheet and cut small pieces suitable for cats.
- Give it a final touch, grease a baking tray and place all the pieces into it and bake for about 25 min. after baking let sit for a while and then serve.
- You can preserve both these dishes in the refrigerator for almost 25 days.
- Make sure you don’t add garlic in any of the dish as it is harmful for cats.