Easy Homemade Cat Food Recipes
- 1 full part of the chicken (try to use ‘no hormones or antibiotics’ tagged product on the packet)
- 2 cups of rice (brown rice)
- 6 of celery stalks
- 8 of peeled and scrubbed carrots
- 2 or 3 squash (yellow squash)
- 2 or 3 peeled and scrubbed zucchinis
- 1 small cup of the head of broccoli
- Some beans (green beans)
- Bring a bowl, in a large pot or bowl add enough amount of water then add finely chopped or diced vegetables in the bowl along with well washed cleaned rinsed pat dried chicken into the bowl conceal it and keep it aside.
- Turn on the heat, place a hollow cooking pan on a medium flame add the concealed chicken and vegetables kept in water into the pot and cook till the point that the chicken becomes completely cooked and tender i.e. the skin of the chicken falls off from its bone completely, then remove it from the flame and remove its bone from the skin and the pot, keep this in mind that cook only till the point that the skin comes out not more than it as cooked chicken can particle cause grave intestinal injury.
- Give it a final touch, in a blender pot add the prepared stew and blend it up till the point that mixture becomes in a coarse texture, keep it rough not smooth.
- Keep them freeze in plastic bags for future use.
- Don’t allow it to get overheated.