- Ground beef 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Yellow onions diced ½ cup
- Pickles ½ cup
- Tomatoes plum (2)
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Romaine lettuce 1 cup shredded
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Relish ¼ cup
Craving for a cheeseburger? This is your healthy alternative to curb down your cravings. You can make this as a lunch or dinner meals to your friends or families.
- Start by taking a skillet pan and adding some oil in it. Once heated add the salt to the pan and then add the beef. Seasoning with salt is really important or it will be bland to taste.
- Cook the beef till it starts losing it fats and becomes brown in color. It will take approximately take 10-12 minutes. Now take a bowl and add the sauces in it to make the big Mac sauce.
- Add mayonnaise ketchup. Then relish and whisk them really well together so they are nicely combined. Now add the sauce at the bottom of the mason jar first and then add in the cooked beef.
- Now start adding the rest in consecutive order. Add the cheddar cheese, onions, tomatoes, pickles and lastly the romaine lettuce. Close the lid and you can store it up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Do not freeze your meal in the freezer, it will ruin the taste of beef and when comes to normal temperature will start losing water.