Easy Peach Sangria Recipe
- Dry white wine – 1 bottle (750 ml)
- Peach flavored vodka – 3/4 cup
- Concentrated lemonade – 6 tablespoons (frozen)
- White sugar – 1/4 cup
- White peaches – 1 pound ( peeled and sliced)
- Red grapes – 3/4 cup (seedless, cut in half)
- Green grapes – 3/4 cup (seedless, cut in half)
With summer on the doorsteps, and sun ready to tan, brace yourself and friends with this smooth, crisp and flavorful treat filled with the goodness of fruits.
- Take a large glass pitcher. Now mix white wine which is dry, vodka (peach), concentrated lemonade, and sugar. Stir the same until the whole available sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add peaches which are sliced, red grapes and green grapes. Your sangria is all mixed and ready, but it is not ready to be served yet. Refrigerate the sangria to chill, at least for about 2 hours. Now take glass tumblers, pour the chilled sangria with ice.
- With every serving, give a glass stirrer or a slotted spoon so that it includes sliced peaches or halved grapes.
- Refrigeration of overnight is suggested so that the flavors.
- If looking for tinge in the taste, use a bit unripened fruits.
Taste the peaches and grapes before adding to the sangria mix, as bad fruits can ruin the whole flavor.