Easy Smoothie Recipes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 handful raw spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
This is perfect as breakfast or evening snacks or for serving kids. This smoothie can be made ahead of time and be kept frozen to serve later.
- Add all the mentioned ingredients to blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and drinkable. Pour into glass and enjoy your smoothie!
- To save the smoothie for later, the smoothing should be poured into a food-safe re-sealable plastic container and frozen.
The smoothie should not be consumed if kept frozen for very long time.