- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen blackberries and more for garnishing
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ cup of almond milk
This smoothie is more than just blended fruits and is perfect for having at any time of the day.
- Take a blending jar and put in all the ingredients. Blend it till it forms a smooth mix. Pour it in two glasses and garnish it with blackberries.
- You freeze the strawberry beforehand and put it in a zip-lock bag.
- If the blend it too thick, add more almond milk and if it too thin, add more strawberries or banana.
Do not use any sweetener as banana provides the smoothie with natural sweetness.