Easy Swordfish Recipes
For Mixture of Lemon Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of freshly and finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons of salted butter, smooth to room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt (kosher)
- 2 tablespoons of cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon of fresh black pepper (ground)
- 1 tablespoon of juice squeezed out from a fresh lemon
For the Fish
- 2 fillets of swordfish (1 inch thick each), around 7-8 oz each
- 2 tablespoon of oil of olive
- Fresh black pepper (ground) and salt (kosher)
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 400F. Keep the rack in the middle position. After this accumulate all the ingredients of the mixture of Lemon garlic in a small sized pan. And stir the ingredients properly to combine it fully. After stirring it, set the pan aside.
- Dry all the moisture. Use some towels of paper to pat-dry all the surplus or excess moisture from the fillets of swordfish. Then, evenly and finely sprinkle both the sides of fillets with some pinches of salt (kosher). All sprinkle with some freshly ground pepper (black). And then set it aside.
- Heat the oil of olive. Pick a large sized, pan (oven-proof). And heat the oil of olive over a medium-high flame in the pan. Once the oil has become hot, add the fillets of swordfish to the pan. And let the fillets cook until it’s one of the sides becomes brown in color. Cook it for about 3 minutes (don’t move the fish much). Then, carefully flip the fillets of fish over to the opposite side. Turn off the stove, and forthwith transfer the pan into an oven (hot). Let the fish roast for around 6 minutes. Or let it roast until the color of the top is turned to golden & the center is only cooked through. Don’t let it overcook.
- Give the final touch. Just a minute before the fish is totally cooked in the oven. Cook a small sized pan of a prepared mixture of lemon-garlic over a medium flame. Keep it constantly stirring, until it becomes bubbly and melted. Immediately turn off the flame. Then pour some mixture over the fish (cooked). Make sure that you have poured some on any juices from the pan of swordfish as well.
- To make the dish more amazing, serve with easy rice pilaf with some mushrooms.
- You can also serve it with Farro Salad with Avocado and Butternut.